Originally posted on January 23, 2022 @ 11:51 pm
Here you’d learn the most amazing home remedy to urinary tract infection.
Urinary tract infection (UTI) has coursed divorces in many happy home because of infertility in either the man or the woman. In some cases it affects the two gender through sex. It is then referred to as sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI) or (STD).
Have you ever wondered why a deposited spermatozoa in the vagina keeps gushing out during sexual inter-cause ?What about your constant urinating feeling? Are you baffled on how often you’ve been experiencing a change in your menstrual circle?
What of your constant migraine headache and inflammation at your back always even after receiving treatment of typhoid and malaria? Are you depressed and also sick and tired of your fishy like smell from your vagina?
If yes, relax your mind while you read this article as the solution to your predicament is about to be revealed.
What is Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)?
Table of Contents
This is an infection of the urinary tract (Which includes: kidney, urethra, ureter and the bladders). Research shows that over 1500 million cases occurs annually and it also shows that female are most infected compared to the male.
What are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)?
The outlines below indicates the list of most common symptoms noticeable in respect to urinary tract infection:
- Fish-like smell pulling out from the vagina
- Severe pain in the abdomen
- Constant urinating urge
- Irregular discharge that consist white particles
- Constant hotness of the body
- Different colored urine that sometimes appear yellowish, pink-like and sometimes sign of blood stain is also found in the urine.
Read More>>> Vagina Cyst
>>> Treatment of Hallucination
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection?
Now, let’s talk about how UTI get to develop in the human body through the following means:
- Long holding of urine affects the Catheters( the tune that drains urine from the bladder)
- Change of hormones, this usually occurs in pregnant woman because of their hormonal change.
- Exposition of pubic region in a bacterial present arena can be contagious.
- Deformity, this situation can cause delay in urinating especially the spinal cord deformities that also affect the kidney and the bladder to malfunction.
- Low consumption of fluids like water and other fluid supplements like fruits and vegetables.
Amazing Home Remedy for Urinary Tract Infection
- Practice hygiene while peeing or defecating and make sure that the arena is well disinfected and as well the toilet.
- It’s advisable you pee as a female and male after having raw sexual inter-course with your partner, this also will help by reducing the high risk of UTI transmission.
- Wash your private part after peeing especially the females to avoid the remain of urine particles in your vagina.
- Frequent consumption of fluid like water helps to filter your kidneys to avoid kidney stone which can also affect the catheter and bladder.
- Pee regularly whenever you feel the urge this will help by preventing your bladder and catheter from damages.
- Consumption of vitamin C based diets can also help you to boost your immune system. This will enable your system to fight against every bacteria.
- Avoid the use of public toilet for this also is another broad means of contacting urinary tract infection
Treatments of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) using Antibiotics
Urinary tract infection is mainly treated with antibiotics, this medication may either be given in injection form or tablet form (oral intake).
The following medications (Antibiotics) are advisable and highly effective in the treatment of urinary tract infection with the brand names in italics:
- Amoxicillin clavulanic acid, 1g, 625g and 375g Augmentin (gsk).
- Ciprofloxacin tablet Ciprotab. (Hovid).
- Fluconazole tablet or capsules , 200mg, 400mg. flucozar.
- Ofloxacin tablet, 200mg,400mg. Strovid.
- Ceftriazone injection Rocephin..
- Cefuroxime axetil injection Utrinox.
Adhering to the health practitioners’ advise is the best solution to your problem. Seek for medical attention from qualified medical experts whenever you find uneasy and deteriorating smells from your private part
1 thought on “Amazing Home Remedy to Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)”